The most plane materials of adhesive labels roll
can be divided into paper and chemical film. The common plane materials and their characteristics are as follows:
1. Offset paper: it also called writing paper, simile paper, its surface is matte paper that is without coating, it is always used for printing with single color and bar-code information label, it is also can be used for writing.
2. Coated paper: its surface is the coated medium glossy paper with high flatness, its surface brightness is lower than the mirror coated coated paper. At present, it is used in the pharmaceutical industry and food industry under color printing, and it is also a good printing material for heat transfer bar-code label.
3. Mirror coated paper: it is with super calendering treatment and high gloss on the surface, it is used in industries, such as medicine and health care products that require bright printing color for product labels.
4. Thermal paper: The common one is the information label used in supermarkets, which is also used in the thermal printing information label of large logistics companies.
5. Heat transfer paper: It is a kind of adhesive labels roll material that specially developed for heat transfer printing, the surface of paper is specially coated, especially for small bar codes with excellent printing effect, so that the product bar code is scanned without breaking the bar code, broken line can not identify, and surface paper is not easy to change color, its service life is longer than coated paper.
6. Laser print paper for office use: In market, more common material for laser printers choose offset paper, but the high temperature and high speed of the printer that makes the pressure-sensitive adhesive at high temperature and it is easy to produce glue leakage fault and damage the printer, the special laser printing paper adhesive can solve this problem. There are some uncommon paper adhesive labels roll surface materials, such as fragile paper aluminum foil is also used in food health products and wine products
7. PE film: Polyethylene film, the surface has bright white, sub-white bright, silver and transparent, it is soft with water resistance, oil resistance and extrusion characteristics, it is widely used in daily chemical products, such as shampoo, shower gel and other products.
8. PP film: Polypropylene film, its surface is with bright white, sub-white bright, silver transparent, it is also with good characteristics like water resistance and oil stiffness. Super transparent PP adhesive labels roll material, due to its high transparency, when it is posted on the transparent bottle, it seems to have no label visual effect, it is also widely used in daily chemical products and cosmetics and other fields.
9. PET film: Polyester film, which id divided into treated and untreated, its surface has bright white, white transparent, bright silver, matte silver and so on, Due to its high stiffness, resistance to water, temperature, oil, solvent and other characteristics, it is suitable for all kinds of electronic products on the plane mechanical label materials.
10. PVC film: PVC film has various surface like transparent white, white and sub-white, it has various characteristic like water resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance. It is mainly used for chemical products, PVC film with contractility can be used for battery shrink label material.